iDAG - Intensive Deputy Attorney General Program
The iDAG program is an Intense 1 year training program for recent law school graduates. This is a full- time benefited position which provides work experience in all aspects of the Office’s legal work, and the iDAGs will work with all divisions of the Office, as well as have a Deputy Attorney General mentor. Learn more here.
Example of projects include: second chair experience, small claims first chair case, appellate brief assignments, presenting a case before the medical licensing board, Motion for summary judgments.
- January: Start accepting candidates (Resume, transcript, cover letter & writing sample)
- February: Application Deadline
- March/April: Interviews & Selection Process
- August: Program begins
- Oct: Salary increases upon admittance to Indiana Bar
- Dec/March: Option to interview for Deputy Attorney General position in a particular section