For more than 165 years, the Office of the Indiana Attorney General (OAG) has been committed to serving the best interests of the State and all Hoosiers. OAG employees have earned an outstanding reputation for meeting the highest professional standards, providing great service, and demonstrating courageous leadership and commitment to excellence to the people of Indiana. If you share our determination to make Indiana a better place to live and work, we invite you to join over 400 of the very best employees and seek a career with the Office of the Indiana Attorney General. Interested applicants can email a resume to email@example.com
View testimonials from current employees April Keaton and Angela Sanchez.
Current Open Positions
The Office of the Indiana Attorney General is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The office currently has a hybrid work-from-home model.
Deputy Attorney General
- Advisory Division
- Litigation Division - Administrative and Regulatory Enforcement Section
- Litigation Division - Asset Recovery and Bankruptcy Litigation Section
- Litigation Division - Government Litigation Section
- Litigation Division - Real Estate Litigation Section
- Consumer Protection Division - Licensing Enforcement Section
- Consumer Protection Division - Consumer Litigation Section
Customer Service Rep./Claims Rep.
Human Resources Intern
You can also search the State of Indiana Job Bank for other employment opportunities with the State of Indiana.
If you have questions please contact us at:
The Office of the Indiana Attorney General Human Resources
302 W. Washington Street - 5th Floor
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Fax: (317) 232-7979