The Tobacco Enforcement Section of the Consumer Protection Division promotes the health of Indiana citizens by working to decrease the incidence of youth smoking throughout the state.
The $206 billion Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) with the Tobacco Industry has given rise to numerous legal issues which are handled by the Tobacco Enforcement Section.
Primary roles of the Tobacco Enforcement Section include monitoring compliance with the payment provisions in the MSA; enforcing restrictions placed upon the Tobacco Industry in the areas of marketing, advertising, promotions, and sponsorship; working to make current laws dealing with tobacco issues work more effectively; decreasing the incidence of youth smoking; and defending the MSA and other tobacco legislation against court challenges.
Participating Brand Directory - This is a listing of brand styles that may be legally sold in Indiana that participate in the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA).
Non-Participating Brand Directory - This is a listing of brand styles that may be legally sold in Indiana that do not participate in the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA).
- Model Escrow Agreement**
- Annual Certificate of Compliance for Non-Participating Manufacturers**
- Quarterly Certificate of Compliance for Non-Participating Manufacturers**
- Tobacco Manufacturer's Certificate (TMC1)**
- Tobacco Product Manufacturers Information Request Form
- NPM Bond Form
- US Importer Declaration Form
- Distributor's Cigarette Brand Family Monthly Report (CT-19) *Please note that these are to be filed electronically with the Department of Revenue.
Related Links & Documents
Related Indiana Statutes