Type II Gaming
NOTICE: The Alcohol and Tobacco Commission has available on-line renewal and financial reporting forms for Type II gaming. Additionally, the Alcohol and Tobacco Commission has adopted the Type II Gaming Rule, which includes various provisions allowing a retailer to close out a game by buying it out, permitting the use of dispensers that are not made of a see-through material, and other important changes. Follow the link below to view the new rule.
Note: The Type II quarterly report is to be completed and maintained by the holder of a type II endorsement. It is not to be submitted to the Alcohol and Tobacco Commission but should be produced when requested.
- Commission memo on SEA 245-2021 Gaming Matters
- Type II Quarterly Report
- Application for Type II Gaming Endorsement
- Renewal of Type II Gaming Endorsement
- Application for Manufacturer or Distributor of Type II Gaming
- Type II Gaming Distributor List (Updated 10.21.2020)
- Type II Gaming Rule
- FAQ's for Type II Gaming Rule