Pending Rule Under Consideration
Amendment to 905 IAC 32.1
- Amends the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission’s rule governing group purchase agreements in 905 IAC 32.1.
- LSA Document Number: # 19-496
- Notice of Intent
- Proposed Rule: Published November 20, 2019 in the Indiana Register and in the Indianapolis Star on November 21, 2019.
- Public Hearing Notice
- Publisher's Report
- One Year Requirement: September 25, 2020
- An agency has one (1) year from the date of publication of the notice of Intent to obtain the Governor’s approval. If the one year deadline will not be met, the agency can submit a notice to the Indiana Register before the 250th day after the Notice of Intent is published notifying the publisher in writing of the expected date the rule will be approved.
- Comments may be submitted on this proposed rules change by emailing comments and/or recommendations to the ATC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments may also be mailed to Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission, 302 W. Washington Street, Room E114, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- To be considered, comments must be received by December 17, 2019.
- Comments may be inspected upon request at the commission’s office at 302 W. Washington St., Room E114, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- A public hearing on the proposed rule changes will be conducted December 16, 2019 at 9 a.m. at the Indiana Government Center South, 302 West Washington Street, Room E114, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Public Hearing Notice
- Findings related to the proposed rule changes
- Economic Impact Statement
- Small Business Ombudsman Comments: Not Applicable
- The anticipated timetable for the proposed rule changes: The Public Hearing will be held on the 16th of December. All comments are requested to be made by December 17, 2019. The Final Rule shall be sent to the Attorney General's Office on January 10, 2020. The Attorney General's Office has 45 days in which to approve the Final Rule. It will then be forwarded to the Governor's office for approval and after 15 days will be sent to the Publisher. The proposed timeline may change during the process, and the timeline will be updated when changes occur.
- The final rule, LSA document #19-496(FR), was posted on the Indiana Register website June 10, 2020.
Notice of Intent - Rule 1-32.1 Group Purchase Agreements 2019.10.01
Rules & Laws
- Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Laws Title 7.1
- ATC Administrative Rules (click PDF on the new page)
- Indiana General Assembly - Bills for Session 2016
- ATC Adopted Nonrule Policies
- Findings of Fact & Conclusions of Law (see Commission Meeting Minutes)
- Policy on Notices of Renewal
- Memo on Letters of Authority (6/19/15)