|Click here to access our online grant system|
Online Grant System Tutorials
- Registration Process Document Tutorial
- Registration Process Video Tutorial
- Applicant Workflow Video Tutorial
- Copying a Previous Application
- Read the program guidelines before beginning an application.
- All new applicants must create a username and password to access the online grants system. If you are a returning user, sign in with your existing username and password. If you do not know your logins, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the IAC or your regional partners if you have questions.
- All reports are to be submitted online unless otherwise noted in the guidelines.
- Grantees should sign in using their existing username and password information to complete reports.
Technical Assistance and Questions
Regional Initiative Grant Program
- Applicants/Grantees should contact their managing regional partner for assistance.
- Questions regarding application and/or reporting content should be directed to the IAC program manager. Contact information for each program is listed in the guidelines. Call (317) 232-1268 to be directed to the appropriate contact.