About the Program
On-Ramp is an accelerator for Indiana creative entrepreneurs built for artists who are looking to rev up their business thinking, whether they are starting something new, looking to deepen their business understanding or at a professional crossroads. On-Ramp gives participants new connections, a plan, coaching, and access to special funds to make it happen.
- The Course: A three-day intensive business skills and entrepreneurship training course.
- The Certificate: Proof to investors that you're ready to make things happen.
- The Coaching: One-on-one coaching with an arts business pro.
The On-Ramp Fellowship is a pilot funding opportunity to take what you've just learned in the On-Ramp Creative Entrepreneur Course and put it to use for your career development. Request up to $2,000 for a project during the fellowship period. This fellowship is open to folks who hold the Creative Entrepreneur Course Certificate of Completion.
It's important that you download and read the grant guidelines. Save these guidelines for your own records and to refer back to during the application/grant process.
- Download the Program Guidelines
- Read about the On-Ramp Fellowship 2020
- Read detailed requirements for individuals who receive payment directly from the IAC
Ready to Apply?
- Preview the application here
- Start your application here (you’ll be prompted to login or create an account)
- Read tips on the online system
|Application Due||January 16, 2020, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Applicants Notified||Week of March 26, 2020|
|RSVP Form Due||March 27, 2020, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Creative Entrepreneur Course||May 8-10, 2020|
|Fellowship Application Due (optional)||June 4, 2020, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Fellowship Period (optional)||August 1, 2020 - July 31, 2021|
Contact the Program Manager
Sometimes the best way to find what you're looking for is to just talk to someone. Get in touch with the On-Ramp Program manager, Anna Tragesser, at email@example.com or call (317) 232-1281.