Arts Organization Support III
About the Program
The Arts Organization Support III (AOSIII) program provides annual operating support for the ongoing artistic and administrative functions of eligible arts organizations that align with the Indiana Arts Commission’s Public Funding Imperatives.
The following is an abbreviated list of eligibility requirements for the AOS III program:
- Is a leader in the arts and cultural field
- Operates beyond its institutional walls to meaningfully engage and impact diverse communities in its home location, region, and throughout the State of Indiana
- Must be a previous grantee of Arts Organization Support Level II funding (minimum of one, two-year cycle) prior to applying to Level III for the first time
- Excluding pass-through dollars (e.g. re-granting dollars), must have an annual cash operating income of $1,000,000 or more over a three-year average, as supported by the last three Financial Statements
- Must provide and document significant community and multi-regional (region as defined by the IAC) leadership and impact as evidenced by direct programming, services and planning
|Grant Period||July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2021|
|Letter of Intent to Apply Due||January 15, 2019, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Eligibility Notifications Sent to Applicants||Week of January 28, 2019|
|Application Due||March 14, 2019, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Grant Review Panel||April 25, 2019, 10:00 a.m. eastern time|
|Award Notification||Early July 2019|
|First Payment (75%)||September - October 2019|
|Final Grant Report Due, Year 1||July 29, 2020, 4:30 eastern time|
|Second Payment (25%)||September - October 2020|
|Final Grant Report Due, Year 2||July 29, 2021, 4:40 p.m. eastern time|
Each eligible application will be reviewed and scored by a conflict-free panel of professional peers. The panel is open to applicants and the public for observation and may be recorded (although audio quality is not guaranteed.) Applicants are invited as observers only and cannot lobby or address the panel on behalf of their applications before, during or after the panel meeting.
To listen to panel recordings, click here.
Are you a current grant recipient?