Arts Organization Support III
About the Program
The Arts Organization Support III (AOSIII) program provides annual operating support for the ongoing artistic and administrative functions of eligible arts organizations that align with the Indiana Arts Commission’s Public Funding Imperatives.
Who is eligible to apply?
The following is an abbreviated list of eligibility requirements for the AOS III program:
- Is a leader in the arts and cultural field
- Operates beyond its institutional walls to meaningfully engage and impact diverse communities in its home location, region, and throughout the State of Indiana
- Must be a previous grantee of Arts Organization Support Level II funding (minimum of one, two-year cycle) prior to applying to Level III for the first time
- Excluding pass-through dollars (e.g. re-granting dollars), must have an annual cash operating income of $1,000,000 or more over a three-year average, as supported by the last three Financial Statements
- Must provide and document significant community and multi-regional (region as defined by the IAC) leadership and impact as evidenced by direct programming, services and planning
Ready to Apply?
Click here to download the guidelines and get started on your fiscal year 2020/2021 letter of intent.
Are you a current grant recipient?
- FY18/19 Program Guidelines
- Logos and credit requirements
- Public official thank you letters
- Complete your Final Grant Report
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact program manager Paige Sharp at email@example.com or call (317) 232-1279.