The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected artists, arts organizations and arts providers all over the globe. As the situation continues to evolve in Indiana, the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) is closely monitoring how it impacts not only our grantees and partners, but the entire arts and culture ecosystem.
- Artists and arts providers, click here for resources related to COVID-19.
- For information and resources from IAC hosted webinars, click here.
Announcements from the Indiana Arts Commission
- (3/30/20) Announcement Regarding Artist Services
- (3/24/20) Announcement Regarding Arts Organization Support I Applicants
- (3/23/20) Calling (literally) all Indiana artists and arts providers (webinar invitation)
- (3/20/20) Message from Executive Director Lewis Ricci on COVID-19
- (3/19/20) Your Arts Organization Support Grant and COVID-19
- (3/19/20) Your Project Support Grant and COVID-19
- (3/17/20) Update: COVID-19 and the Arts in Indiana
- (3/12/20) URGENT: Governor Holcomb Announces New Steps to Protect Public from COVID-19