Calendar Year 2020
It's important that you download and read the grant guidelines. Save these guidelines for your own records and to refer back to during the application/grant process.
- Guidelines for Individuals
- Guidelines for Organizations
- Requirements of Grant Recipients
- Grant Information Webinar
|Grant Period||January 1–December 31, 2020|
|Application Deadline (Organizations)||September 5, 2019 at 4:30 PM|
|Application Deadline (Individuals)||September 12, 2019 at 4:30 PM|
|Review Panel||Week of October 28, 2019 (details TBD)|
|Awards Announcement||Week of December 9, 2019|
|First Payment (75%)||February - April 2020|
|Final Grant Report Due (Organizations)||January 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM|
|Final Grant Report Due (Individuals)||January 14, 2021 at 4:30 PM|
|Second Payment (25%)||Up to 60 days after the final grant report is approved|
|All times eastern|
All applications will be reviewed by a trained panel of professionals and peers from around the state. These panel meetings will take place entirely online at the information listen in the schedule, and are open to the public for observation only. Guests of panel review meetings may not lobby or address the panel on behalf of their applications before, during, or after the meeting. Applicants are encouraged to listed to their panel review, but not required.
Use this link to join the meeting at any of the times listed in the schedule: https://zoom.us/j/4987207551.
Panel meetings will be recorded and posted on this web page in the weeks following, but we cannot guarantee quality. If you would like to observe the panel in real time but need alternate accommodations, please contact Anna Tragesser at 317-232-1281 no later than October 23, 2019.
As an IAC grant recipient you are expected to:
- Submit public official thank you letters
- Follow funding acknowledgement requirements
- Follow the IAC process for modifying a grant proposal (as needed)
- Submit your final grant report by the due date
In order to receive grant payment from the state you must agree to the following:
- Follow the Americans with Disability Acts (ADA) requirements
- Be aware of state contracting requirements
- Be aware of federal contracting requirements (for organizational grant recipients only)
- Follow public manifestation, fair labor, drug free workplace, and civic rights standards