Calendar Year 2020
It's important that you download and read the grant guidelines. Save these guidelines for your own records and to refer back to during the application/grant process.
- Guidelines for Individuals
- Guidelines for Organizations
- Requirements of Grant Recipients
- Grant Information Webinar
|Grant Period||January 1–December 31, 2020|
|Application Deadline (Organizations)||September 5, 2019 at 4:30 PM|
|Application Deadline (Individuals)||September 12, 2019 at 4:30 PM|
|Review Panel||Week of October 28, 2019 (details TBD)|
|Awards Announcement||Week of December 9, 2019|
|First Payment (75%)||February - April 2020|
|Final Grant Report Due (Organizations)||January 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM|
|Final Grant Report Due (Individuals)||January 14, 2021 at 4:30 PM|
|Second Payment (25%)||Up to 60 days after the final grant report is approved|
|All times eastern|
Planning your project
- Read the guidelines.
- Learn about participating sites.
- Come up with a project idea.
- Speak with the site staff.
- Share your idea for the grant, consider incorporating feedback from the site staff.
- Learn about the site's goals. How can this project benefit the site?
- Iron out logistics.
- Discuss your primary audience, and learn about any marketing guidelines and opportunities at the site.
- Receive a statement of support.
- Start your application.
As an IAC grant recipient you are expected to:
- Submit public official thank you letters
- Follow funding acknowledgement requirements
- Follow the IAC process for modifying a grant proposal (as needed)
- Submit your final grant report by the due date
In order to receive grant payment from the state you must agree to the following:
- Follow the Americans with Disability Acts (ADA) requirements
- Be aware of state contracting requirements
- Be aware of federal contracting requirements (for organizational grant recipients only)
- Follow public manifestation, fair labor, drug free workplace, and civic rights standards