FY20 REGIONAL INITIATIVE GRANTS
Regional Initiative Grants provide organizations the opportunity to apply for Arts Organization Support (Levels I or II) or Arts Project Support, depending on eligibility. On behalf of the Indiana Arts Commission, this program is administered by our Regional Arts Partners.
- Click here to find your Regional Arts Partner
- Click here to learn more about the program or open your regional guidelines below
Unsure which grant your organization is eligible for?
Contact your Regional Arts Partner and they'll steer you in the right direction.
Documents you'll need to complete your application
- APS Project Budget Form (totals automatically)
- Board Template (downloadable file)
- APS Community Engagement and Impact Template
- Profit / Loss Comparative (example)
Utilizing the following resources will make your project stronger, even if you’ve already received a grant before.