Resources for Current Statewide Cultural Districts
Mark your calendars for...
|Annual Report Due (CY17)||February 9, 2018, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Deadline to Request Community Engagement Funds||March 30, 2018, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Community Engagement Funds Final Report Due||July 19, 2018, 4:30 p.m. eastern time|
|Annual Report Due||February 2019|
Designated Statewide Cultural Districts are eligible for up to $5,000 to lead community engagement through your cultural district. What do we mean by community engagement? We’re glad you asked. Learn more here.
- Applicant must currently be a State Designated Cultural District.
- The project should use the funds to implement community engagement per this definition.
- At the end of the funding period, each cultural district receiving funds will complete additional questions in the annual report to document the process, outcomes and lessons learned.
- At least one local artist must have a key role in the process. Artists could be the community you’re trying to engage or could facilitate the community engagement.
- Discuss the project with the IAC prior to submission.
- The applicant must be able to articulate how the project connects with the community’s or region’s economic development.