Indiana Arts Homecoming
Connect with fellow artists, arts organizations, arts advocates, and community leaders at Indiana’s statewide two-day arts conference in Fort Wayne that features more than 30 learning sessions focusing on big ideas and big ways to have an impact on community vibrancy through the arts. Come ready to learn, celebrate, and create and leave energized and empowered to bring the arts closer to the center of your community. This year’s Indiana Arts Homecoming will be combined with the 2018 Governor’s Arts Awards, which will be held at Sweetwater Sound, so it’s truly going to be an epic two days of arts in our state. You won’t want to miss it!
The InstaGrant Spectacular is back this year by popular demand. Click here for information on the competition and how to submit a proposal.
Apply for a Scholarship
Thanks to the generous support of the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, scholarships will be available to attend Indiana Arts Homecoming 2018! Scholarships will provide complimentary registration and a travel/accommodations honorarium in the amount of $175 to cover two-day participation. Applications will be accepted through July 17, 2018.
Scholarship award priority areas:
- Diversity (racial and ethnic minorities)
- Emerging Leader (cultural or civic activism)
- Rural Access (geographic distance from urban setting)
Check out our super-easy scholarship application here!
To find out more about what we did last year, see the 2017 Indiana Arts Homecoming program HERE.
2018 Indiana Arts Homecoming Partners
Indiana Arts Homecoming in the Press
- The Artist & Public Art Projects: Voices from the Field (2017 Session Recording)
- Hundreds expected to attend inaugural Indiana Arts Homecoming (IAC Press Release)
- Martinsville Teacher Named Outstanding Art Educator of the Year
- Rev Up Your Engagement Engine with Practical Tools & Best Practices (2017 Session Recording)
- Three hundred attend inaugural Indiana Arts Homecoming (IAC Press Release)