Logos & Credit
As a condition of your grant from the Indiana Arts Commission, including those administered by one of our Regional Arts Partner organizations, you are required to credit the funding support you receive both on your website and all funding-associated promotional materials.
Need a refresher on the requirements for your specific program? Click here.
Click the organization name to download the logo
- Indiana Arts Commission
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Statewide Cultural District
- Indiana State Parks
- Indiana Historic Sites
- Indiana Bicentennial Commission
Regional Arts Partner logos
- Region 1, South Shore Arts
- Region 2, Community Foundation of St. Joseph Co.
- Region 3, Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
- Region 4, Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Region 5, Community Foundation of Randolph Co.
- Region 6, Arts Illiana
- Region 7 grantees do not need to credit Butler University
- Region 8, Brown Co. Community Foundation
- Region 9, Columbus Area Arts Council
- Region 10, Community Foundation Alliance
- Region 12, Community Arts Program, Hanover College
Logos may be resized but should not be altered in any other way. If you have questions regarding IAC logo use or have a special format request, please contact Rex Van Zant by phone at 317-232-1273 or by email.