* The Fanimation Antique Fan Museum contains more than 450 antique ceiling and desk fans with over 140 manufactures represented
* The oldest electric desk fan in the museum dates from the early 1890's
* The oldest non-electric fans (steam, belt & pulley or water powered) dates from the early 1880's
* It is the only dedicated antique ceiling and desk fan museum open to the public in the world
* The AFCA membership has about 475 members worldwide
* The museum contains; some of the earliest battery powered fans, water powered fans, steam powered fans, belt and pulley driven fans, alcohol powered fans, wind up fans, electric hand held fans, ceiling fans, wall fans, desk fans, pedestal fans, rail car fans and fans that don't even look like fans.
* The museum contains hundreds of hand held fans (the type you wave in your face) that feature advertising from manufactures, retailers, politicians and movie stars.
* The Museum is hosted by Fanimation, Inc. a premier ceiling and desk fan manufacturer
* Tom Frampton an avid antique fan collector joined the Antique Fan Collectors Association (AFCA)
* The museum was first organized in 1997 in Wichita Kansas and moved to Fanimation in May 2008
*Tom's own unique collection of fans are housed here
Find things to do that are always free or are offering special deals.
Browse for special vacation packages and discounts.
Look for establishments offering coupons or discounts.
Check out which events have free admission or offer discounts.