Saturday, May 17, 2014
On May 17, IPFW will join forces with Fort4Fitness, the City of Fort Wayne, Arts United, Visit Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne Trails, and the Downtown Improvement District to dedicate the 50 new sculptural bike racks that comprise IPFW Sculpture with Purpose.
This one-day community celebration of bikes, art and music will have something for everyone:
• IPFW Sculpture with Purpose Dedication and the kick-off of the find the triangle contest
• Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle Tour, Family Ride and Expo
• Arts United theatre, dance, and music performers
• Trolley Spring Shopping Tour from the Downtown Improvement District
• Barr Street Market Opening Day by YLNI
• Visit Fort Wayne 65th Anniversary Open House
• Tasty food and beverages from the Food Truck Group Association
• Bike Valet parking provided by Fort Wayne Trails
2014 is the inaugural year for what will become an annual Fort Wayne tradition. Join us to Kickstart the fun!
Find things to do that are always free or are offering special deals.
Browse for special vacation packages and discounts.
Look for establishments offering coupons or discounts.
Check out which events have free admission or offer discounts.