If the Indianapolis Colts August training camp seems too far away, you can get a little taste of Colts football this Saturday, June 5 as the team hosts a Colts mini-camp and fan open house at Lucas Oil Stadium.
From 10am to 1:15pm, take to the field and enjoy Colts inflatables, youth football drills, open areas for tossing the pigskin, and photo opportunities. Other activities during the open house include:
- Cheerleader runway show near the Lucas Oil Plaza stage at 11:30 am
- Live music on the Lucas Oil Plaza stage
- Colts garage sale located in the northeast corner of the stadium
- Picture opportunities with the Colts Vince Lombardi and Lamar Hunt Trophies (bring their own camera)
- Cheerleader autographs
- Appearance by Blue, the official Colts mascot
- Concession stands and the Colts Pro Shop will be open
Twenty lucky fans will win an authentic Colts player jersey. The first 500 fans who sign up in advance for a free cholesterol screening at the event will be registered to win an official NFL game ball signed by Colts Quarterback Peyton Manning. To sign up in advance for your free cholesterol screening click here. CardioChek and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield are proud sponsors of the Fan Open House and providers of the free cholesterol screening.
At 1:15pm, the field will be cleared in preparation for a full squad practice scheduled to run from 2:15-4:00pm. Fans can watch their favorite players run through drills during this unique opportunity. A free Colts poster will be handed out, while supplies last, as fans exit the stadium.
For complete mini-camp and open house details, click here.