Hey! We’ve got a great new opportunity for you. Do you love taking pictures of your family having fun in the summer? Do you love taking pictures of your family having fun in the summer in Indiana? What about summer pictures of some of Indiana’s beautiful landscapes?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, you just might win a brand new Digital Camera or a special Grand Prize from the Indiana Office of Tourism Development. Check out the video above or click here to go directly to the video.
This is the My Indiana Summer photo contest. All you have to do is go to the My Indiana Summer page and upload your favorite photos of your Indiana Summer. It could be pictures of your family enjoying some of Indiana’s great attractions or just a shot of one of your favorite summer landscapes. Anything that screams My Indiana Summer.
Go check out My Indiana Summer today!
In order to enter the contest, you’ll have to use Flickr. If you’ve never used Flickr before, here’s a quick primer on the site.
Flickr is one of the premier photo-sharing sites on the web today. Not only are there millions of photos available on Flickr, but you can join or create as many groups as you wish. A basic Flickr account is free, and for a small fee, you can have unlimited photo storage and uploads. Here’s how to get started on Flickr and how to join and submit your photos to the My Indiana Summer Group.
- Log on to www.flickr.com.
- Either log in with your existing Yahoo Account or create a new account.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the My Indiana Summer Group and click on Join This Group. Now you’re a member of the My Indiana Summer Group.
- Point your web browser back to Flickr.com and click on Upload Photos & Videos and upload your favorite Indiana Summer photos.
- Once you’ve uploaded some pictures, click on one of your pictures to get started.
- Above the picture there is an icon that says Send to Group. Click on that icon, then click on My Indiana Summer.
- That’s it! You’ve just submitted a photo for the My Indiana Summer photo contest!
Congratulations and good luck! Be sure to tell your friends about the My Indiana Summer promotion.
In order to be considered for the Canon EOS Rebel prize or the Indiana getaway prize, please read the following and make sure your photos follow these guidelines.
Photo Submission Guidelines:
- Photos must have been taken in Indiana
- Photos must have been taken during the warm-weather months. It doesn’t matter which year the photos were taken in, it could be 2009 or 1949.
- There are no restrictions on the image size or the type of camera the photo was taken with – all comers are welcome.
- The photos must be family-friendly. If you post anything that is blatantly inappropriate, we’ll simply remove the photo from the group.
- Have any other questions about what photos will be considered? Send us a message or comment on this post.