Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
State Treasurer Kelly Mitchell established the Treasurer’s Conservation Assistance Program (T-CAP) to provide assistance to Hoosier farmers who have suffered damages to their farmlands because of recent flooding throughout the state.
The program was discontinued in 2009.
UNTIED STATES DEPART OF AGRICULTURE
* Emergency Conservation Program (ECP)
* Emergency Watershed Program (EWP)
* Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
* Conservation Reserved Enhanced Program (CREP)
* Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
USDA Conservation Field Offices for Indiana:
ISDA Staff Contact Information:
Indiana State Treasurer's Office contact:
Chris Conner - email@example.com or 317-232-6386
CD Rate is currently 0.50%
Farmer's rate is currently 2.75%
CD rate =(Fed fund rate – 1.50% or 150 bps) (minimum of 0.50%)
Farmers rate = (CD rate + 2.25% or 225 bps) (minimum of 2.75%)