Training and Resources
As part of the Prosecution Assistance Unit's effort to assist other law enforcement personnel, the Unit’s staff has created training programs for police officers, prosecutors, and other law enforcement personnel.
PREVIOUS TRAINING OFFERED:
- October-November 2006: The Prosecution Assistance Unit and the Middle Atlantic-Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network ("MAGLOCLEN") sponsored a "Follow The Money" training seminar at the Indiana Government Conference Center.
- April 2006: One of the PAU attorneys served as an instructor at the Advanced Securities Litigation Training Seminar in Louisville, Colorado. The seminar was sponsored by the North American Securities Administrators and the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- March 2006: The PAU conducted a pre-basic training session at the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy for new police recruits.
- January 2006: The Securities Division sponsored a seminar on computer forensics for law enforcement at Purdue University.
- January 2006: The Securities Division sponsored a seminar by the Commodities Futures Trading Commission
Please refer to this page for other training opportunities as they become available.
You may also refer to the event calendar for the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy for other law enforcement training: http://www.in.gov/ilea