Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Business Services Division
Turn Around Time
- Orders for certificates of existence and copies received by noon will be completed at noon the next business day. Orders received after noon will be completed at noon in two business days.
- Orders for Due and Diligent searches are completed in 10-14 business days.
- If available you will be provided documents from the Business Services Division. If documents are not available you will be notified if records are available through the Indiana Commission on Public Records State Archives
- Walk-in and express mail filings received by noon will be completed by noon the following business day. Filings received after noon will be completed at noon in two business days.
- Fax or mail filings will be completed in 3-5 business days from the date received by the office.