Become a Preferred Employer
Most Hoosiers who smoke want to quit. By becoming a Quit Now Preferred Employer, you can help your employees break their tobacco addiction.
Benefits of being a Quit Now preferred employer:
As a Quit Now Preferred Employer, you will have access to free resources and services to help employees quit tobacco. Employee cessation can have numerous benefits to employers, including:
- Reduced workers’ compensation
- Reduced employee healthcare costs
- Reduced employee absenteeism and increased productivity
- Improved employee health and morale.
As a Quit Now Preferred Employer, you receive:
- Ability to refer employees to the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
- Materials to educate employees about tobacco use and the Quitline
- Updates on new resources, research and Quitline promotional materials
- Monthly summary of the number of employees who were referred to the program. (Due to HIPAA regulation, specific employee data cannot be provided.)
Enrollment as a Quit Now Preferred Employer is quick, simple, and free. Enter your information in the form below to enroll as a Preferred Employer.
If you have any questions, please call 317-234-1787.