Change of Ownership
Application for Licensure as a Home Medical Equipment Service Provider
IC 25-26-21; 856 IAC 1-39: Home Medical Equipment Service Providers
The Board shall change the ownership of a Home Medical Equipment Service Provider ("HME") license to a facility that submits:
- a completed HME application;
- attach a letter indicating the current HME license number and advising that the application and information is for a change of ownership;
- $150.00 initial application fee;
- verification letters as indicated on the application, if applicable; the verification letters must be for the new owner's information; and
- proof of insurance, location specific and must be for the new owner's information.
Upon receipt of all requested information, the Board office will issue a new license number.
Applicants must submit a $150 application fee in the form of a check or money order made payable to the "Professional Licensing Agency". The fee(s) must be submitted with the application to the following:
Professional Licensing Agency
402 W Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204.
For questions regarding the Indiana HME license, please contact our office by e-mail at pla4@pla.IN.gov.