Opening a New In-State HME Facility
Application for Licensure as a Home Medical Equipment Service Provider
Home Medical Equipment Service Provider Inspection Questions
IC 25-26-21; 856 IAC 1-39: Home Medical Equipment Service Providers
The Board shall issue a Home Medical Equipment Service Provider ("HME") license to a facility that submits:
- a completed HME application;
- $150.00 initial application fee;
- verification letters as indicated on the application, if applicable (if provider numbers or accreditations are pending, indicate this on the application);
- proof of insurance, location specific;
- to an inspection by a Board of Pharmacy Compliance Officer.
Upon receipt of all requested information, the Board office will contact the individual listed on the application to schedule an inspection.
Applicants must submit a $150 application fee in the form of a check or money order made payable to the "Professional Licensing Agency". The fee(s) must be submitted with the application to the following:
Professional Licensing Agency
402 W Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204.
For questions regarding the Indiana HME license, please contact our office by e-mail at pla4@pla.IN.gov.