- Pharmacy licenses and pharmacy CSRs expire December 31 of odd-numbered years.
- The pharmacy renewal fee is $200; the CSR renewal fee is $100.
- You may renewal online using MyLicense
- For more information regarding the renewal process or to obtain a paper form please visit our renewal forms page.
Be prepared to provide the following with your renewal:
- DEA number;
- NCPDP number; and
- Facility contact information.
Additional InformationIf you are selling nonprescription pseudoephedrine and/or ephedrine based products direct to consumers, you must begin reporting these sales to the National Precursor Log Exchange (NPLEx) System by January 1, 2012. For more information regarding this requirement, please go to http://www.in.gov/pla/3265.htm.
- If you have a facility name change, you must submit legal documentation verifying the change. Please send the information to the Professional Licensing Agency at 402 West Washington Street, Room W072, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, e-mail a copy to pla4@pla.IN.gov, or fax the information to (317) 233-4236. If the name change is due to a change in ownership, you must submit a new licensing application and required documentation. The renewal application and renewal fee must also be submitted in order to renew the license.
- If you have change of location, you must submit a new licensing application, required documentation, and submit to an inspection by a compliance officer. The renewal application and renewal fee must also be submitted in order to renew the license.
If you have questions, please e-mail the Board at pla4@pla.IN.gov.