- Pharmacy technician licenses expire June 30 of even-numbered years.
- The pharmacy technician license renewal fee is $25.
- You may renew online using MyLicense
- For more information regarding the renewal process or to obtain a paper form please visit our renewal forms page.
- Pharmacy technician-in-training permits (permit number begins with "99") are valid for one (1) year after the date of issuance. The technician in training permit is a nonrenewable permit.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Board office at pla4@pla.IN.gov.