These organizations may not have applied for approval to offer CE for all four types of licensure (LSW, LCSW, LMFT and LMHC). Please check with the organization to see if it has been approved to offer CE for your profession.
The following sponsors are automatically approved:
(1) United States Department of Education.
(2) Council on Post-Secondary Education.
(3) Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals.
(4) Federal, state, and local government agencies.
(5) Joint Commission on Healthcare Organizations
(6) A college or other teaching institution accredited by the United States Department of Education or the Council on Post-Secondary Education.
(7) A national, state, district, or local organization that operates as an affiliated entity under the approval of an organization listed in subdivisions (1) through (7).
(8) A national organization of practitioners whose members practicing in Indiana are subject to regulation by a board or agency regulating a profession or occupation under this title or IC 15.
(9) An internship or a residency program conducted in a hospital that has been approved by an organization listed in subdivisions (1) through (7).
(10). Any other organization or individual approved by the board.