The Department of Government Efficiency and Financial Planning (GEFP) was established in January 2005 within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Its mission is to identify opportunities to reform Indiana State government and save Hoosiers' tax dollars through cost savings and improved services. GEFP's objectives include:
- Make State government more accountable to Hoosier taxpayers through transparent performance measurement.
- Help State agencies and quasi-governmental agencies provide best-in-class performance for services they should provide, and help State agencies cease those activities that are duplicative or wasteful.
- 2014 Program Assessment Comprehensive Evaluation (PACE) Report (view)
- 2014 Program Assessment Comprehensive Evaluation (PACE) Submittal Letter (view)
- Governor Pence's Executive Order 13-02 establishes the Program Assessment Comprehensive Evaluation (PACE) (view)