2014 Teen Video Challenge
Create a video promoting Summer Reading and you could win $275 and an award for your library!
Winners will be shared with libraries across the country!
About the Teen Video Challenge
The theme of this year's Teen Video Challenge is "Spark a Reaction!" A little bit of imagination in a short public service announcement could make you the Teen Video Challenge Winner! The video produced by an Indiana student or group of students that best encourages use of their local public libraries and promotes reading all summer long will take away the contest prize.
All videos must:
- Be 30 to 90 seconds.
- Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
- Include your interpretation of the 2014 CSLP teen slogan “Spark a Reaction.”
- Be designed for use at any library nationwide.
- Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
Video will be judged on the following criteria:
- Message clarity and relevance
- Motivation and inspiration
- Overall impact
How to Enter
- Completely fill out one Entry Form.
- Create your video.
- Title your video with: “2014 TVC - IN - Unique Name.” (Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name.)
- Upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.com.
- Fill out and sign your completed Model Release Form for each participant.
- Mail completed forms by March 3, 2014 to:
“2014 TVC” c/o Suzanne Walker
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Winners & Prizes
CSLP will review all state winners during March 2014. In the spring of 2014, CSLP will award $275 to each CSLP-approved State Teen Video Challenge Winner. Their Local Public Library will receive prizes worth $125 from CSLP and Upstart.