Welcome to Evergreen Indiana! We are so excited to have you join us!
- Review and update local policies to bring them in line with consortium policy.
- Obtain required equipment and hardware (as needed).
- Identify your local Project Manager for the migration.
- Complete migration surveys and forms (see below).
- If you need to rebarcode or automate your collection, reach out to your community to locate volunteers to assist with those processes if you have limited staff availability.
- Begin training. Evergreen Indiana trainings are available monthly at the Indiana State Library and locations around the state. New member libraries may request on-site trainings for volunteers and staff prior to migration.
- The Migration Team will complete an initial data extraction.
- The Project Manager and ISL Migration Team will review the data and confirm that the settings and mappings chosen for your library are functioning as desired and expected.
- The Evergreen Indiana Coordinator and your Regional Coordinator will work with your library to set a migration date and select your transition program.
- A final data extraction is completed to capture new and changed records.
- Run final reports in your old ILS for the annual report and board reports.
- Begin using Evergreen Indiana on your go-live day. The Evergreen Indiana and Regional Coordinators will attend your migration day to assist with training reminders and to confirm everything is functioning correctly.
- Get involved! As a consortium governed and supported by members, we encourage member libraries to participate fully on governance committees, at conferences and meetings, and on our electronic mailing lists.
7/17/2013 — ACG/PDO