Thank you for your interest in Evergreen Indiana! We agree that this is a terrific opportunity for libraries in Indiana and would like to share it with you.
Evergreen Indiana Membership Application.
Because State of Indiana and federal Library Services and Technology Act [LSTA] grant funds are used to support Evergreen Indiana, successful applicants must be certified as in-standards under 590 IAC 6.
New applicants must complete all portions of the Membership Application and agree to abide by all consortium policies.
Applicants must be prepared to upgrade and/or purchase hardware and broadband internet service to comply with recommended minimums. Please see FAQs - Equipment & Software for the current minimum and recommended systems.
We recommend that you take every opportunity to learn about Evergreen Indiana prior to applying for membership. Extensive documentation is available, and we are happy to speak with you in person about any questions and/or concerns you may have.
- Read through the available information on the FAQs, Member Resources, Governance, and Policies & Procedures pages as well as the Membership Application (above).
- Contact nearby Evergreen Indiana libraries for their opinions and to see how they have benefitted from joining. (A full list of participating libraries is available on the Communications page.)
- Request a board presentation from the Evergreen Indiana Coordinator.
- Review information with board, legal, and local government stakeholders in your library.
- Vote. The Library Board of Trustees must vote to join the consortium and sign off all relevant documents contained in the Membership Application.
- Mail original copies to the Evergreen Indiana Coordinator.
- The Evergreen Indiana Executive Committee will review and vote on your application. (Please see the Executive Committee page for their meeting schedule.)
- Once approved, your library should move on to the first steps given on the Welcome Aboard page.
2/13/2015 — ACG/PDO