The founding documents built much of the direction which Evergreen Indiana has taken. Great efforts were made to maintain as much local sovereignty as possible for member libraries while providing consistently excellent service to patrons throughout the consortium.
- Letter of Intent Libraries
- Network and Server Equipment
- Indiana Open Source ILS Initiative March 6, 2008 Presentation
- Comparison of Indiana and Georgia Evergreen Projects
- Evergreen Indiana Pilot Libraries Financial Responsibility as of July 30, 2008
Early Policies and Governance Information
7/19/2013 — ACG/PDO