Burgess Family Papers
1 mss box
Manuscript & Rare Books Division
Indiana State Library
Processed by: Mark Vopelak, June 2011
There is currently no information available on the Burgess Family.
The Photostat collection consists of letters of various members of the Burgess family to each other spanning the years 1902 to 1946.
Box 1. Burgess Family Papers
1. Letters from various people (1902-1939)
2 Letters from John Summers to his sister (1917-1927)
3. Letters to Mrs. Stone (1917-1939)
4. Letters to Ada and Claude (1917-1939) and N.D.
5. Letters from Mary Hill to her children (1919-1937)
6. Letters from Russell and Hazel to Uncle and parents (1923-1938)
7. Letters from Maude and Vada (1938) and N.D.
8. WWII letters from Burgess (1945)
9. WWII letters from Burgess (1946)
10. Letters from Russell N.D.
Size of Collection: 1 Mss Box
Collection Dates: 1902-1946
Access : The collection is open for research use
Reproduction Rights: Permission to reproduce, exhibit, or publish material in this collection must be obtained from the Manuscript Section, Indiana State Library.
Language: Materials are entirely in English