Aetna Cabinet Company
Manuscript Section, Indiana Division
Indiana State Library
Processed by: Susan King, 2001
The Aetna Cabinet Company, located at 301 W. Maryland in Indianapolis, was incorporated on February 10, 1894 and dissolved on June 8, 1953.
Scope and Content Note:
This volume contains the minutes of the semi-annual meetings of the Board of Directors and stockholders, beginning on May 2, 1895 and ending on July 29, 1941.
Board of Directors minutes
Size of Collection:
Permission to reproduce, exhibit, or publish material in this collection must be obtained from the Manuscript Section, Indiana State Library.
Manuscript materials CANNOT be photocopied or digitized in their entirety. Photocopies and/or digital images cannot exceed 25% of a collection or a folder within a collection. In some cases, photocopying may not be permitted due to the condition of the item. Check with a Manuscript Librarian for other options.