Cora A. Dixon
Manuscript & Rare Books Division
Indiana State Library
Processed by: Philip N. Williams, 1999
George C. Pearson operated a business known as Pearson’s Piano House, which was located at 128-130 North Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, Indiana in 1911.
Collection contains agreement between Miss Cora H. Dixon and George C. Pearson, owner of Pearson’s Piano House, in which both parties agree to the purchase of one use piano (no. 15448) with scarf and stool for $275. The agreement is dated November 3, 1911.
Manuscript materials CANNOT be photocopied or digitized in their entirety. Photocopies and/or digital images cannot exceed 25% of a collection or a folder within a collection. In some cases, photocopying may not be permitted due to the condition of the item. Check with a Manuscript Librarian for other options.
1911, Nov. 3 Purchase Agreement
Size of Collection: 1 folder, 1 item
Collection Dates: 1911
Access : The collection is open for research use
Reproduction Rights: Permission to reproduce, exhibit, or publish material in this collection must be obtained from the Manuscript Section, Indiana State Library.
Language: Materials are entirely in English
Alternate Formats: None