SELECT JOINT COMMISSION ON MEDICAID OVERSIGHT
(1) Determine whether the contractor for the Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning under IC
12-15-30 that has responsibility for processing provider claims for payment under the Medicaid
program has properly performed the terms of the contractor's contract with the state.
(2) Study and propose legislative and administrative procedures that could help reduce the
amount of time needed to process Medicaid claims and eliminate reimbursement backlogs,
delays, and errors.
(3) Oversee the implementation of a case mix reimbursement system developed by the office and
designed for Indiana Medicaid certified nursing facilities.
(4) Study and investigate any other matter related to Medicaid.
(5) Study and investigate all matters related to the implementation of the children's health
insurance program established by IC 12-17.6.
(6) Receive bi-annual report concerning the informal dispute resolution program through July 1,