The Commission is directed to study the following:
1. The funding system for managed care providers of mental health services.
2. The provision of mental health services delivered by community managed care providers and state operated hospitals.
3. The implementation of managed care programs for all populations of the mentally ill that are eligible for care that paid for, at least in part, by the state.
4. Any unmet need for public supported mental health services in any geographic area or throughout the state.
5. The results of the actuarial study submitted by the division of mental health.
The Commission is charged with studying this additional topic:
A. Children's mental health services (SR 22)