(1) Determine whether the contractor for the office under IC 12-15-30 that has
responsibility for processing provider claims for payment under the Medicaid program
has properly performed the terms of the contractor's contract with the state.
(2) Study and propose legislative and administrative procedures that could help reduce the amount of time needed to process Medicaid claims and eliminate reimbursement backlogs, delays, and errors.
(3) Oversee the implementation of a case mix reimbursement system developed by the office and designed for Indiana Medicaid certified nursing facilities.
(4) Study and investigate any other matter related to Medicaid.
(5) Study and investigate all matters related to the implementation of the children's health insurance program established by IC 12-17.6.