Sec. 2. Unless the supervising body of the branch, institution, or office elects to have this article apply and records the election with the state board of accounts, this article does not apply to the following:
(1) The judicial branch.
(2) The legislative branch.
(3) A state educational institution.
(4) The offices of the secretary of state, auditor, treasurer, attorney general, superintendent of public instruction, and the clerk of the supreme court.
As added by P.L.253-1997(ss), SEC.40. Amended by P.L.2-2007, SEC.107.
Election to be subject to article
Sec. 3. Each entity excluded by section 2 of this chapter may elect to be subject to this article by recording its written consent with the state board of accounts.
As added by P.L.253-1997(ss), SEC.40.
Applicability of environmental electronic submission statutes
Sec. 4. IC 13-14-13 and IC 13-30-10-1 apply to the use of an electronic submission for any of the following:
(1) Satisfaction of a state or federal requirement for reporting to the department of environmental management.
(2) Satisfaction of the requirements for an application to the department of environmental management.
(3) Submission to the department of environmental management of any other substitute for a paper document.
As added by P.L.114-2008, SEC.2.