Description of implementation
Sec. 2. The local plan must describe the implementation of this article in the region by the department, including the following:
(3) Mode of operations.
(4) Financing of the child protection services.
(5) The provisions made for the purchase of service and interagency relations.
As added by P.L.1-1997, SEC.16. Amended by P.L.234-2005, SEC.106; P.L.145-2006, SEC.279; P.L.146-2008, SEC.577.
Sec. 3. (a) Not later than sixty (60) days after receiving the plan, the director shall certify whether the local plan fulfills the purposes and meets the requirements of this article.
(b) If the director certifies that the local plan does not fulfill the purposes and meet the requirements of this article, the director shall:
(1) state the reasons for the decision;
(2) make revisions to the plan that the director determines are necessary to meet the requirements and fulfill the purposes of this article; and
(3) approve and certify the revised plan as the local plan required by this chapter.
As added by P.L.1-1997, SEC.16. Amended by P.L.145-2006, SEC.280.
(Repealed by P.L.146-2008, SEC.806.)