TITLE 856 INDIANA BOARD OF PHARMACY
LSA Document #14-178(E)
Temporarily amends 856 IAC 2-2-2
to add synthetic drug compounds to Schedule I. Statutory authority: IC 25-26-13-4.1
. Effective 30 days after filing with the Publisher.
(b) Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following synthetic substances, or which contains any of its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation (for purposes of this subsection only, "isomer" includes the optical, position, and geometric isomers):
(1) AKB48 (Other names include: N-Adamantyl-1-pentyl-1H-Indazole-3-carboxamide; or 1-pentyl-N-tricyclo[184.108.40.206.7]dec-1-yl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide).
(2) CB-13 (Other names include: Naphthalen-1-yl-(4-pentyloxynaphthalen-1-yl)methanone; or SAB-378).
(3) 25I-NBOMe (Other names include: 4-Iodo-2,5-dimethoxy-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]-benzeneethanamine); or 2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine.
(4) 2C-C-NBOMe (Other names include: 25C-NBOMe; 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine; or 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloro-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)phenethylamine).
(5) 2NE-1 (Other names include: 1-Pentyl-3-(1-adamantylamido)indole).
(6) STS-135 (Other names include: N-Adamantyl-1-fluoropentylindole-3-carboxamide or (1-5-fluoropentyl)-N-tricyclo[220.127.116.11.7]dec-1-yl-1H-indole-3-carboxamide).
(7) URB597 (Other names include: [3-(3-carbamoylphenyl)phenyl] N-cyclohexylcarbamate or (3'-(aminocarbonyl)[1,1'-biphenyl]-3-yl)-cyclohexylcarbamate).
(8) URB602 (Other names include: [1,1'-biphenyl]-3-yl-carbamic acid, cyclohexyl ester).
(9) URB754 (Other names include: 6-methyl-2-[(4-methylphenyl)amino]-1-benzoxazin-4-one).
(10) PB-22 (Other names include: -Pentyl-8-quinolinyl ester-1H-indole-2-carboxylic acid).
(11) 5-Fluoro-PB-22 (Other names include: 1-(5-Fluoropentyl)-8-quinolinyl ester-1H-indole-3-carboxylic acid).
(12) Benocyclidine (Other names include: BCP, BTCP, and Benzothiophenylcyclohexylpiperidine).
(13) 25B-NBOMe (Other names include: 2C-B-NBOMe and 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-N-[(2-Methoxylphenyl)methyl]benzeneethanamine).
(14) APB (Other names include: (2-Aminopropyl)Benzofuran).
(15) AB-PINACA (N-(1-Amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide).
(16) AB-FUBINACA (N-(1-Amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide).
(17) ADB-PINACA (N-(1-Amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide).
(18) Fluoro ADBICA (N-(1-Amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamide).
Filed with Publisher: May 13, 2014, 2:28 p.m.
Posted: 05/21/2014 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Sep 25,2016 6:51:58AM EDT
version of this document.