TITLE 312 NATURAL RESOURCES COMMISSION
LSA Document #12-502(E)
Temporarily adds noncode provisions, formerly governed by LSA Document #11-443(E), posted at 20110810-IR-312110443ERA
, to govern the regulation of carbon dioxide transmission pipelines under P.L.150-2011 (SEA 251-2011). Effective August 20, 2012.
SECTION 1. This document assists in implementation of IC 14-39.
SECTION 2. In addition to the definitions contained in IC 14-8, IC 14-39, and 312 IAC 1, the following definitions apply to this document:
(1) "Certificate of authority" means a certificate of authority, under IC 14-39, to operate a carbon dioxide transmission pipeline in Indiana.
(2) "Division" refers to the division of oil and gas established under IC 14-9-4-1(15).
(3) "Division director" refers to the director of the division.
SECTION 3. The division shall:
(1) Develop forms reasonably required for use by a carbon dioxide transmission pipeline company in applying for a certificate of authority.
(2) Ensure an application for a certificate of authority satisfies the requirements of IC 14-39-1-4.
(3) Exercise necessary caution to avoid public disclosure of trade secrets or confidential and proprietary information designated under IC 14-39-1-5(a).
(4) Ensure public notice and public participation requirements of IC 14-39 are met with respect to any application for a certificate of authority, including the conduct of a public information meeting under IC 14-39-1-4(d).
(5) Ensure that not later than ninety (90) days after the completion of a public information meeting held under IC 14-39-1-4(d), the department shall notify the applicant in writing of an agency action under IC 14-39-1-4(e).
SECTION 4. Subject to IC 14-10-2-3, the division director shall issue any order appropriate to the department's implementation of IC 14-39 and this document.
Filed with Publisher: August 20, 2012, 1:22 p.m.
Posted: 08/29/2012 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: May 27,2015 4:15:13AM EDT
version of this document.