TITLE 856 INDIANA BOARD OF PHARMACY
LSA Document #12-493(E)
Temporarily amends 856 IAC 2-2-2
to add synthetic compounds to Schedule I. Statutory authority: IC 25-26-13-4.1
. Effective 30 days after filing with the Publisher.
SECTION 1. (f) Synthetics. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following synthetic substances, or which contains any of its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation (for purposes of this subsection only, "isomer" includes the optical, position, and geometric isomers):
(1) 5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (Some trade names or other names: 5-methoxy-3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]indole; 5-MeO-DMT.)
(2) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-E).
(3) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-D).
(4) 2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-C).
(5) 2-(4-lodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-I).
(6) 2-[4-(Ethylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]ethanamine (2C-T-2).
(7) 2-[4-(Isopropylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]ethanamine (2C-T4).
(8) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-H).
(9) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-nitro-phenyl)ethanamine (2C-N).
(10) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-P).
(11) Any compound structurally derived from 3-tetramethylcyclopropanoylindole with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indol ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, cyanoalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalklethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-pyrrolidinyl)methyl, 1-(N-methyl-3-morpholinyl)methyl, or tetrahydropyranylmethyl group, whether or not substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the tetramethylcylopropyl ring to any extent.
(12) UR144 [(1-pentylindol-3-yl)-(2,2,3,3-tetramethylcyclopropyl)methanone].
(13) XLR11 [(1-(5-fluoropentyl)indol-3-yl)-(2,2,3,3-tetramethylcyclopropyl)methanone].
Filed with Publisher: August 15, 2012, 2:56 p.m.
Posted: 08/22/2012 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Jul 02,2015 5:52:43AM EDT
version of this document.