TITLE 65 STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
LSA Document #12-188(E)
Temporarily adds rules concerning pull-tab game number 0071. Effective April 12, 2012.
SECTION 1. The name of the pull-tab game number 0071 is "Pay Day".
SECTION 2. Tickets in pull-tab game number 0071 shall sell for twenty-five cents ($0.25) per ticket, unless otherwise adjusted by temporary price reductions or other promotional activities conducted or authorized by the commission.
SECTION 3. (a) Each ticket in pull-tab game number 0071 shall contain a total of nine (9) play symbols arranged in a matrix of three (3) rows and three (3) columns. Each row shall be covered with a tab.
(b) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol as follows:
(c) If a question arises as to a play symbol, the play symbol caption will be used for final clarification.
SECTION 4. A prize winner in the pull-tab game number 0071 is determined by opening the three (3) tabs located on the back of the pull-tab ticket. Follow the green arrows to match symbols in any vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row as follows to win the designated prize:
(1) If three (3) "" (Diamond) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of fifty dollars ($50).
(2) If three (3) "" (Seven) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of ten dollars ($10).
(3) If three (3) "" (Coins) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one dollars [sic] ($1).
(4) If three (3) "" (Cherries) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of twenty-five cents ($0.25).
(5) If the "" (Win $150) symbol is revealed, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one hundred fifty dollars ($150)
SECTION 5. (a) The possible winning prize combinations are as follows:
Total value of all prizes*: $231,300
Print quantity: 1,451,520
(b) The approximate number of prizes and the estimated odds provided in subsection (a) are calculated based on an approximate total print quantity of tickets. The actual number of prizes and the chances of winning a prize will vary depending on the actual quantity of tickets printed and as prizes are claimed.
SECTION 6. This document expires sixty (60) days after the last claim date in pull-tab game 0071.
Filed with Publisher: April 12, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
Posted: 04/18/2012 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Feb 27,2017 8:08:32PM EST
version of this document.