TITLE 65 STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
LSA Document #12-57(E)
Temporarily adds rules concerning pull-tab game number 0067. Effective January 26, 2012.
SECTION 1. The name of pull-tab game number 0067 is "Money Slots".
SECTION 2. Tickets in pull-tab game number 0067 shall sell for fifty cents ($0.50) per ticket, unless otherwise adjusted by temporary price reductions or other promotional activities conducted or authorized by the commission.
SECTION 3. (a) Each ticket in pull-tab game number 0067 shall contain up to a total of fifteen (15) play symbols found beneath the five (5) tabs on the back of the pull-tab ticket.
(b) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol as follows:
WINNING play symbols:
NONWINNING play symbols:
(c) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol. If a question arises as to the play symbol, the play symbol caption will be used for final clarification.
SECTION 4. (a) To play a ticket in pull-tab game number 0067, the ticket must be validly purchased and the five (5) tabs located on the back of the pull-tab ticket must be opened to reveal the play symbols underneath. Follow the green arrows to find three (3) winning play symbols in any vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row to win the designated prize as follows:
(1) If three (3) "" (Dollar) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one hundred fifteen dollars ($115).
(2) If three (3) "" (Coin) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of ten dollars ($10).
(3) If three (3) "" (Pot of Gold) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of five dollars ($5).
(4) If three (3) "" (Cash) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of two dollars ($2).
(5) If three (3) "" (Winnings) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one dollar ($1).
(6) If three (3) "" (Gold Bar) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of fifty cents ($0.50).
(b) The prize amount won, if any, will appear in black overprinting on a yellow box.
SECTION 5. (a) The possible winning prize combinations are as follows:
Total value of all prizes*: $328,104
Approximate print quantity: 1,016,064 (+3/-1%)
(b) The actual quantity of tickets will vary from the approximate print quantity of tickets within a range of minus one percent (-1%) to plus three percent (+3%). The actual number of prizes and the odds for each prize amount will vary depending on the actual quantity of the tickets. Chances of winning and number of prizes will change as prizes are won.
(c) If the print quantity is changed during production of this game or due to subsequent reorders of the game, the ratio of prizes and total value of all prizes to the print quantity will be proportionately maintained so that the overall odds and prize payout percentage will approximate the values provided in subsection (a).
SECTION 6. This document expires sixty (60) days after the last claim date in pull-tab game 067.
Filed with Publisher: January 26, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
Posted: 02/01/2012 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: May 29,2016 9:25:16PM EDT
version of this document.