TITLE 65 STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
LSA Document #11-776(E)
Temporarily adds rules concerning pull-tab game number 0036. Effective December 15, 2011.
SECTION 1. The name of the pull-tab game number 0036 is "Cash Me Out".
SECTION 2. Tickets in pull-tab game number 0036 shall sell for one dollar ($1) per ticket, unless otherwise adjusted by temporary price reductions or other promotional activities conducted or authorized by the commission.
SECTION 3. (a) Each ticket in pull-tab game number 0036 shall contain a total of fifteen (15) play symbols arranged in a matrix of five (5) rows and three (3) columns. Each row shall be covered with a tab.
(b) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol as follows:
(c) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol. If a question arises as to the play symbol, the play symbol caption will be used for final clarification.
SECTION 4. A prize winner in the pull-tab game number 0036 is determined by opening the five (5) tabs located on the back of the pull-tab ticket. Follow the red arrows to match symbols in any vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row as follows to win the designated prize:
(1) Match three (3) "" (CASH) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of two hundred dollars ($200).
(2) Match three (3) "" (CHIPS) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of fifty dollars ($50).
(3) Match three (3) "" (DOLLAR SIGN) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of twenty-five dollars ($25).
(4) Match three (3) "" (GOLD) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of five dollars ($5).
(5) Match three (3) "" (CHEST) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of two dollars ($2).
(6) Match three (3) "" (BEN) symbols and the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one dollar ($1).
SECTION 5. (a) The possible winning prize combinations are as follows:
Total value of all prizes*: $657,360
Approximate print quantity: 1,003,968 (+/-5%)
(b) The actual quantity of tickets will vary from the approximate print quantity of tickets within a range of minus five percent (-5%) to plus five percent (+5%). The actual number of prizes and the odds for each prize amount will vary depending on the actual quantity of the tickets. Chances of winning and number of prizes will change as prizes are won.
(c) If the print quantity is changed during production of this game or due to subsequent reorders of the game, the ratio of prizes and total value of all prizes to the print quantity will be proportionately maintained so that the overall odds and prize payout percentage will approximate the values provided in subsection (a).
SECTION 6. This document expires sixty (60) days after the last claim date in pull-tab game 036.
Filed with Publisher: December 15, 2011, 10:22 a.m.
Posted: 12/21/2011 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Feb 14,2016 2:25:56PM EST
version of this document.