TITLE 65 STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
LSA Document #11-197(E)
Temporarily adds rules concerning pull-tab game number 0033. Effective April 7, 2011.
SECTION 1. The name of pull-tab game number 0033 is "Red Hot Dice".
SECTION 2. Tickets in pull-tab game number 0033 shall sell for one dollar ($1) per ticket, unless otherwise adjusted by temporary price reductions or other promotional activities conducted or authorized by the commission.
SECTION 3. (a) Each ticket in pull-tab game number 0033 shall contain a total of fifteen (15) play symbols arranged in a matrix of five (5) rows and three (3) columns. Each row shall be covered with a tab.
(b) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol as follows:
(c) Each play symbol includes a caption that corresponds with and verifies the play symbol. If a question arises as to the play symbol, the play symbol caption will be used for final clarification.
SECTION 4. (a) A prize winner in the pull-tab game number 0033 is determined by opening the five (5) tabs located on the back of the pull-tab ticket. A blue arrow overlaying three (3) winning play symbols in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row will indicate a winning ticket.
(b) The prize amount won, if any, will appear in black overprinting on a yellow box to the left of the winning play spot. The prize amount will depend on the three (3) winning play symbols appearing under the blue arrow as follows:
(1) If three (3) "" (RED DICE) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of two hundred dollars ($200).
(2) If three (3) "" (BLUE DICE) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of twenty-five dollars ($25).
(3) If three (3) "" (ORANGE DICE) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of ten dollars ($10).
(4) If three (3) "" (GREEN DICE) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of five dollars ($5).
(5) If three (3) "" (YELLOW DICE), then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of two dollars ($2).
(6) If three (3) "" (BLACK DICE) symbols, then the ticket may be redeemed for a prize of one dollar ($1).
SECTION 5. (a) The possible winning prize combinations are as follows:
Total value of all prizes*: $661,320
Approximate print quantity: (+/-5%)
(b) The actual quantity of tickets will vary from the approximate print quantity of tickets within a range of minus five percent (-5%) to plus five percent (+5%). The actual number of prizes and the odds for each prize amount will vary depending on the actual quantity of the tickets.
(c) If the print quantity is changed during production of this game or due to subsequent reorders of the game, the ratio of prizes and total value of all prizes to the print quantity will be proportionately maintained so that the overall odds and prize payout percentage will approximate the values provided in subsection (a).
SECTION 6. This document expires sixty (60) days after the last claim date in pull-tab game 033.
Filed with Publisher: April 7, 2011, 10:26 a.m.
Posted: 04/13/2011 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Sep 21,2017 1:18:08AM EDT
version of this document.