Please note that staff cannot offer legal advice. 

Please do not send court forms to the Indiana Office of Court Services.


Indiana Office of Court Services
30 S. Meridian St., Suite 500
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Self-Service Legal Center > Court Forms > Divorce Forms > Divorce with children and with an agreement on all issues Divorce with children and with an agreement on all issues

Before you decide to go to court without a lawyer

When you sign a court document, you may be helping or hurting your case. Before you sign any court document or get involved with a court case, it is important that you get advice from a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, consider finding a legal aid provider to help you with your case. Going to court without a lawyer is risky, and if you choose to be unrepresented, you must be prepared. Watch our informative video about what the court will expect of you and what you can expect when going to court without a lawyer.

Who should use this packet

You should use this form packet if you want to divorce your spouse AND:

  1. You or your spouse have lived in Indiana for at least the past six months and one of you has lived in your current county for at least the past three months;
  2. You have biological or adopted minor children with your spouse;
  3. You are not currently pregnant with your spouse’s child, or your spouse is not pregnant with your child;
  4. Neither you nor your spouse is currently in the military; and
  5. You and your spouse DO NOT have an agreement on custody/parenting time and how property should be divided.

If either you or your spouse is in the military, or if you or your spouse is pregnant, DO NOT use this form packet. There are special issues in your case that these forms do not address, and you need to seek legal advice from a lawyer.

If you are seeking a protection order, you can petition for one, in a separate case, from the privacy of a domestic violence shelter. Learn more about getting a protection order.


Forms & instructions

You may either print these forms and complete them by hand or type your information into the document and then print.  You cannot type your information into the document and save the file with your entries intact.  The instructions include all available information on how to complete the forms and file them with the court.

Calculating child support

When you attend the Provisional Hearing, you must bring with you a completed Child Support Obligation Worksheet and related forms (such as the Parenting Time Credit Worksheet and Health Insurance Premium Worksheet).  Individual forms like those above—which can be filled in and printed or printed blank—are available, and to complete them, you must follow the instructions in the Indiana Child Support Guidelines.

Or you can use the Child Support Calculator, which will walk you through a series of questions and produce completed forms for you.

Fee waiver

If you cannot afford it, you may ask the court to waive the divorce filing fee. To do so, complete the Motion for Fee Waiver in a Divorce form packet.