The Indiana Judicial Center provides support for Court Alcohol and Drug programs by providing the following:
- Required of each participating program by Judicial Conference Rules.
- Standards developed from statutes, Judicial Conference Rules and Indiana Judicial Center procedures.
- Programs reviewed, at least, once every four years for certification.
- Certification Reviews conducted by Indiana Judicial Center staff.
- Appeals procedure and oversight provided by CADPAC.
- Annual Meeting held for supervising judges, program directors, and staff.
- Workshops conducted for program directors and staff, as needed.
- Staff Orientation provided to new staff.
- Program Orientation provided for new directors and supervising judges.
- Provided for judges, program directors, and staff to participate in extraordinary learning opportunities.
- Scholarships pay 80% of selected expenses up to $1,000.
- Initiated June 1999 for A&D programs to upgrade their curriculum, technology, or equipment.
- Consulting grants for program improvement initiated January 2000.
- Grants pay up to $2,500 on a matching basis.
SupportStaff to assist programs with legal, administrative, or operational matters.
- Program Newsletter highlighting programs, events, and information (temporarily discontinued).
- Collaboration with various private associations and public agencies.
- Working with other governmental agencies on a comprehensive response to addictions.