Continuing Mediation Activity Application Instructions
Before submitting this application to the Commission for consideration, please check the following:
- Form may be completed and submitted by either course participant or course sponsor.
- Sponsors must submit application 30 days before a course is presented.
- Individuals may apply for accreditation up to thirty (30) days after the course.
- Form is complete and signed.
- The required course enclosures are provided.
- Continuing Mediation Education “CME” minutes have been computed correctly
- Only time of actual instruction counts toward credit hours.
- Credit is not given for introductory remarks, breaks or business meetings.
- If credit is requested for a dinner or luncheon speaker, minutes will be deducted for service of the meal.
- Sponsors are encouraged to plan activities that are at least 60 minutes long.
- No credit is given for in-house activities (except for government or academic mediators).
- No credit is given for self-study activities.
- No credit is given for a telephone seminar.
- No credit is given for an Internet seminar.
Please return completed application (PDF) to:
Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education
115 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-3417